Request Logo & Banner (And possible intro) | Will Pay

I've been on the lookout for a different way to brand my channel. I don't think there's anything wrong with my current banner and intro, I just don't find it appealing (It's a stupid reason, too: There's a lot of blue, which I chose because I thought it best fit with the logo -- But I don't really like that color all that much)
So I'm on the lookout for something new. Something that fits who I am as a person and a YouTuber: Cartoonish and weird -- And proud of it.

As for an intro, I still wanna keep the concept of what my current intro is:
- Logo pops into place in front of an animated (but not distracting) background
- Stays there for 5 seconds (A sound byte from the video that was usually edited out plays)
- Cuts to actual video

As for price, I'm on a budget. And I mean a pretty low one. New York is an expensive place to live in, after all. So I'm willing to negotiate on prices, working with what I have.

TL;DR, title says it all

if you are still in need of someone I may be able to help you out! Im currently a DIgital media production major so I have a little experience producing channel art, All the thumbnails, profile pic and my youtube banner, I produced myself along with some other things. Tweet me @SirStellar if you still need help

Back