LOCKED - Decrease in my total setimated earnings!

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Also realize that if an ad is shown, you're only paid if the viewer clicks on it or watches the full ad or 30 seconds (whichever is shorter). If they close or skip it, you don't earn anything."

I had no idea, I thought that as long as the ad was there, it was paid. I mean, who the hell watches the all ad time when they can skip it after 5 seconds or so.

Maybe this is all tied into the whole youtube ad changes. Like they are running out of adds. How many ads actually ran on your video? And, what was the content?

Perhaps we have reached that point where the supply of content is really surpassing the demand for it and there aren't enough ads. My money crashed as well. Luckily tho, I earn hardly anything as it is.

I doubt that! my other videos are doing really well with way fewer views...

No, we don't need multitudes of threads about your problem. That's just spamming our forum. I've merged both threads into this one. Don't make any more about this topic.

Sorry..

I can imagine that watch time might have something to do with it, a video could get a lot of views but have low runtime, which gives the ads less time to show.
But that doesn´t explained the big increase of ads showing. I have no idea how this does happen.

Im not sure what I'm seeing right now, here's the watch time

Watchtime.jpg

I didn't mean the watch time graph, but the 'Average View Duration' one (to show how much of your videos each person, on average, watches), but what you posted says the whole story - with the vast majority of your views coming from the Philippines, you're not going to earn any money.

I didn't mean the watch time graph, but the 'Average View Duration' one (to show how much of your videos each person, on average, watches), but what you posted says the whole story - with the vast majority of your views coming from the Philippines, you're not going to earn any money.

here's my average view duration.

average view duration2.jpg

and my total ads shown..

total ads shown.jpg

about the Philippines earning almost nothing,Not sure about that..
here's my other videos doing well with fewer views also majority
came from the Philippines

fewer views.jpg

earniongs alden rason.jpg

Last edited:
Is all the content orginal content that you have created and own all the copyright for? What is your channel link?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back