Live Streaming

Smartie

Loving YTtalk
Has anyone here, ever live stream? If so, was it beneficial to your channel, what are the pros and cons?
I never went live before, but now I'm thinking about it now. Yet, I'm not too sure if it's good idea for small you-tubers...

Livestreaming is great if you can offer consistent value or entertainment (which itself is value). I think the best part of livestreaming is connecting with your most avid subscribers and give them some interaction that people normally wouldn't receive from people they follow. If you're trying to make money out of Superchat, then it's even more important to provide value. For me, I used superchat as a means for people to get their questions answered during my Q&A livestreams.

Livestreaming is great if you can offer consistent value or entertainment (which itself is value). I think the best part of livestreaming is connecting with your most avid subscribers and give them some interaction that people normally wouldn't receive from people they follow. If you're trying to make money out of Superchat, then it's even more important to provide value. For me, I used superchat as a means for people to get their questions answered during my Q&A livestreams.

Acutally I was thinking of fan interaction down the road. For now I was thinking of making a video compilation of all my videos and streaming it live. Like all the funny cuts, and epic fail. I was wondering if that would work well.

Acutally I was thinking of fan interaction down the road. For now I was thinking of making a video compilation of all my videos and streaming it live. Like all the funny cuts, and epic fail. I was wondering if that would work well.

If you think your audience will find it entertaining enough to watch, then it wouldn't hurt.

I tried YouTube live a few times like 2 years ago. I didn't really find success in it, but it's something I'd like to try again in the future. Despite Twitch's efforts to make a variety of streams happen, I'm still iffy on making response video type streams every now and then on Twitch. So that leaves opened doors for me to use YouTube live. I think it'd be better when more people are interested in my content, so it'll be in the back of my mind for now. If I were you, I'd try it out anyways. It may be beneficial to you in the end.

Back