Live Streaming 24/7

Noobzilla

I Love YTtalk
Has anyone ever noticed channels Live Streaming all day? I haven't ever watched them so I don't know if it is a playlist that they are live streaming or if it is a just one new video on a loop but I know at least two channels, 'Talking Tom and Friends' (1.3 million views a day) and 'Talking Tom' (2.7 million views a day) that are always live streaming resulting in a lot of views and thousands of subs each day.

Has anyone tried live streaming their content like this 24/7? If so, what were your results?

No but i actually thought of this idea but then i thought it would be too much of a invade on my privacy and well yeah it surely is a certain way to get people to notice you because not many are doing this =)

I talked with someone who did this and this was their response.

"A 24/7 livestream can definitely be worth it, it boosts your watch time a ton (multiplies it at least several fold) which helps you in the algorithm plus it'll generate you a ton of revenue (my livestream accounts for like half my revenue)."

I have been thinking more and more about this recently using a 24/7 live stream of some of my longer playlists.

I'm considering starting to stream! This will be useful to know! Let me know if you ever test it out. I wouldn't mind trying it for a week...actually I may have to rethink that :p

Back