Live stream ideas

babyteeth4

Taking over the world... ...one kid at a time!
What sort of live shows do people like seeing?

I haven't watched much live stuff so it's not a genre I know much about. Also, I have to work with two children in one location so there are limitations. What kinds of things have you seen working really well on live?

Thanks in advance for any advice or ideas you might have!

I like watching live living room music concerts, and also live interview(-ish) collaborations where people discuss a topic and give their different tips/opinions/insight about it. Live QnA's are neat, too, as long as the audience doesn't get rude about the questions.

With the big audience you have, you can start with a Q&A live session with fans. For example read the questions you want (can) answer to the participants and interact a little. Once you get experienced of how it works, you can expand with talk shows (I used to have people connected via hangouts to my live streams etc...), challenges etc.. The possibilities are limitless, although the live session is harder to do than ordinary video, since you can't afford to make BIG mistakes, for example leaving the session for more than several minutes, coughing in the microphone and similar.

Thanks for the suggestions! I'd love to try a talk show some time, maybe even remote in a guest via Skype or something.[DOUBLEPOST=1529514636,1529513501][/DOUBLEPOST]I noticed something weird, when I schedule my live show, it defaulted to a different monetization rather than just "Monetize in all countries", it also said "Cloned from ________ " and there was a string of digits. I switched it over to just "monetize in all countries". That's weird.

I love travel videos, and usually watch live streams of people giving tours of popular places in their city/country.

Back