Little help About the review Idea

gto

Hey guys i'm news member here, and a new youtube channel user, i'm willing to do some animes,movies and game reviews .
so the ieda is about using the movies,animes or the game clips but every time i do that, i get a third party claim for my videos and i can't monitize them, can any one help me and get to the right direction, cause im really thinking of quitting :/

Ok right so you need to make sure there not copyrighted before using it. You need permission to play films from MPLC and/or Filmbank and from PRS for Music to play any music contained within the films. If you are playing music videos, you will need permission from PRS for Music and Video Performance Limited, which is administered by PPL. This may seem quite confusing but if you research a lot more and watch video on this sort of thing then it all makes sense in the end.

But is it possible to contact them, and did any one contacted them before and they agreed with that?
there are some good movie reviews channel , and i don't know how they do that? i don't think that they have permission from all of these to get the copyright

The big movie review channels have partnerships that sort the copyright problem out for them so people like Horrible Reviews and even Fail Army have to use partnerships/sponsors to do this. At your point your gonna have to start small maybe use pictures of the movie in the video and try and get into contact with different movie companies. i guess that's all the advice i can give unless u want to add me on Skype and i can explain more in detail.
Skype - jaiden.barnes (im the one from Clacton On Sea)

Back