Limited List of Games

BlacklightDemon

YT Talk's Witcher
Hello,

Since I've looked at the list of developers/publishers who allow you to post their content, I've been really bummed out about how much material that stops me recording :( I have plenty of games but a lot of them lie with devs that don't allow their content to be used. So I'm a little sad now... :(

Do any of you have the same problem?

Most of my game in the video are indie game, so what i'm doing are not just play, but also introducing the game to the viewer.. Most of the gamedev appreciate it.. I don't know what game do have? Is it indie or not?

Nope :p Zoomin have alot of agreements/licenses for their partners :p
My channel is too little to attempt to get those kind of benefits :crying:

It's really bummed me out since its really going to stunt my channel growth and there's basically nothing I can do about it :(
Most of my game in the video are indie game, so what i'm doing are not just play, but also introducing the game to the viewer.. Most of the gamedev appreciate it.. I don't know what game do have? Is it indie or not?
Not really no....

Why cant you just post games with commentary and just dont monetize them. When you grow your channel big enough you could apply for partnership with a network that has licenses to monetize your vids. I hope that this helped I may have read your post wrong...

Why cant you just post games with commentary and just dont monetize them. When you grow your channel big enough you could apply for partnership with a network that has licenses to monetize your vids. I hope that this helped I may have read your post wrong...
I do but I keep getting matched 3rd party :oops:

Nope :p Zoomin have alot of agreements/licenses for their partners :p

I seriously doubt that. Besides, 99% of the time you won't need it anyway. Companies can say they don't want people to use their footage but in the end you can just call it Fair Use. You could take them to court and you'd probably win. Companies count on the fact that most people don't have the balls or resources to actually take it that far though. I'd recommend just recording and uploading whatever game you want to play and see if you get in trouble to begin with. I very much doubt you'll ever hear from anyone. At most they will claim the video for their own ads, but that won't influence the experience of your viewers. They're still watching your video on your channel.

I seriously doubt that. Besides, 99% of the time you won't need it anyway. Companies can say they don't want people to use their footage but in the end you can just call it Fair Use. You could take them to court and you'd probably win. Companies count on the fact that most people don't have the balls or resources to actually take it that far though. I'd recommend just recording and uploading whatever game you want to play and see if you get in trouble to begin with. I very much doubt you'll ever hear from anyone. At most they will claim the video for their own ads, but that won't influence the experience of your viewers. They're still watching your video on your channel.
They do ;)

Back