Likes vs Dislikes by Demographics? How do you see this?

Jungle Explorer

I Love YTtalk
I was just wondering if there was a way to see my likes vs dislikes by demographics? I just think it would be really interesting to see.

nope you can't do that. Theres nothing in new or old analytics. You can see your total likes and dislikes for each video and thats all. It would be a good feature however. I like to know 'where' in the video people are liking that way I can replicate what works. Getting a random like gives me almost no information at all. Did they like me? or the product? or the topic? why did they vote? A comment is better really.

I agree. A comment is better than a like, but in my case knowing the age and sex of the liker or disliker would tell me if am appeasing my target demographic. For example, my channel is a "Mans" channel. I target adult males between the ages of 25 and 50. Analytic says that 85% of my traffic falls in this range. I have about 6% women of all ages and 9% of males of ages outside my target demographic. I have about a 10% dislike ratio. That seems high but if those dislikes are predominately from women and kids, then it does not matter because my videos were not made for them to like anyways, and it is perfectly normal for them to not like them. So being able to see dislike ratios in conjunction with demographics, would really be useful to me.

Back