liked video list public?

Dave2017

Get The Picture?
I sure you have a list with the videos you have liked over the years. Do you keep this list private or public and what is the pros and cons? The reason why I ask this question is that my "liked videos list" is private and I can´t figure out how to make it public......And I also don´t know if I should do so.
What do you guys think/do?

my "liked videos list" is private and I can´t figure out how to make it public.

It's in the privacy settings here https://www.youtube.com/account_privacy

What do you guys think/do?

I keep it private. There is absolutely no upside to making it public. By making it public, there's a chance someone visiting your channel will see an interesting looking video in your "like list" and then click on it to watch the video, thus leaving your channel......

I keep it private. There is absolutely no upside to making it public. By making it public, there's a chance someone visiting your channel will see an interesting looking video in your "like list" and then click on it to watch the video, thus leaving your channel......
Okay thanks:) I will keep it private then

I used to keep mine private, but I made it public. I also made my subscriptions public. I don't have anything I'd consider weird in it, and I think it helps show that I interact with YouTube instead of just posting stuff for views. Maybe YouTube will ding me for sending people off to another channel, but if they click on a liked video of mine, they would be watching the video inside one of my channel's playlists. I suspect that because it's one of my playlists, it might still count for something...and at least it's keeping nosy curious people on the site longer, and a lot of my liked videos are somewhat related to my own channel. ^_^

I think there are trade-offs, but I don't think there is a clear negative to it unless you've liked a lot of controversial or strange videos... It does make me think twice about liking a video, though, which might be a good thing.

I used to keep mine private, but I made it public. I also made my subscriptions public. I don't have anything I'd consider weird in it, and I think it helps show that I interact with YouTube instead of just posting stuff for views. Maybe YouTube will ding me for sending people off to another channel, but if they click on a liked video of mine, they would be watching the video inside one of my channel's playlists. I suspect that because it's one of my playlists, it might still count for something...and at least it's keeping nosy curious people on the site longer, and a lot of my liked videos are somewhat related to my own channel
I have actually thought about this aspect myself:) Maybe I should try to make my liked videos public for a while to see how it works:)

Well, here are some thoughts...
Would you subscribe to a channel if it's owner shows videos he/she liked and you disagree with them and so with his/her personality ?

Back