Lighting

I can help.. Well before you buy more lights.. try this get 2 inexpensive lamps.. and some cheap china balls. remove the lampshades and replace them with the china balls.. put them off to the side of you.. also get another lap place it on the floor behiond you with a chinaball.. this will create back lighting and make you pop out of the background.. to have fun change the color of the ball behind you or paint the china ball with watercolors this will creat a cool light behind you.
Woah , thank you . I'll have to check them out .

So I bought a softbox to test it out and see how it lights my vlogs better but if anyone has tips I would like to hear them! <3
Classic lighting would have your Key light (The brightest) In front of you 45 degrees to either side. A fill light (2nd brightest) on the opposite side of your key, still in front filling in the shadows on your face. The last light is a back light, which will give you a nice glow around your head. But the best thing to do is experiment! Figure out what looks the best for the room your in. A china ball is a great idea but you should probably get a photobulb of 300w or more to illuminate better.

Classic lighting would have your Key light (The brightest) In front of you 45 degrees to either side. A fill light (2nd brightest) on the opposite side of your key, still in front filling in the shadows on your face. The last light is a back light, which will give you a nice glow around your head. But the best thing to do is experiment! Figure out what looks the best for the room your in. A china ball is a great idea but you should probably get a photobulb of 300w or more to illuminate better.
i set up my softbox ad it serves the purpose , ill invest in different kinds as i grow!

I get the 10 dollar shop lights with clamps and put super bright daylight CFL's in them and then stretch white sheet over them.

Back