Life is strange second play through one sitting!

i know! its the Selfish choice vs the morally right choice. kinda makes me think of DBZ when Goku saved Dende and satan instead of his sons...... Morally it was right to save Dende so they can use the Dragonballs after the earth is restored..selfishly tho he'd have to save his sons cause those are his boys..... He chose others before what he wanted.... and Max chose the city instead of what she wanted.
thats a perfect comparison and its so true

thats a perfect comparison and its so true

Chloe is a hero...after realizing that Max saved her time and time again without question she asked to be Sacrificed twice ..once for her physical Pain/familys hardship (alternate world)..and once to save the City.... Max is the Savior. allowed the Alternate Chloe to have that one last great memory of those two together then letting her go...and then in the actual reality save thousands of people by once again letting Chloe go.

Chloe is a hero...after realizing that Max saved her time and time again without question she asked to be Sacrificed twice ..once for her physical Pain/familys hardship (alternate world)..and once to save the City.... Max is the Savior. allowed the Alternate Chloe to have that one last great memory of those two together then letting her go...and then in the actual reality save thousands of people by once again letting Chloe go.
its just really touching to think about it

first time we saw David as a massive Villain second time we see him as this hero type haha

its like...how can you hate him after his countless failures plus that damn Table fail! he is a LEGEND! haha....alright man...im gonna get to sleep. you take care man! and remember this feeling! :) g'night man! thanks for being one of the peeps that made the stream! uncharted 2 later on!

its like...how can you hate him after his countless failures plus that damn Table fail! he is a LEGEND! haha....alright man...im gonna get to sleep. you take care man! and remember this feeling! :) g'night man! thanks for being one of the peeps that made the stream! uncharted 2 later on!
yeah i should hit the bed to man and awesome were both on the top posters list again been awhile since we both have been on there

Back