Lets play's?

APHSpace

I have a couple of questions on this subject. How many people watch them, are they very popular? How long do you watch them for (if you do watch them)? What games if any should be done in a LP? Than you for your answers!

personally i'd watch around the half an hour mark and the types of games that should be played is new releases and/or games with a great story that is enjoyable to watch

I have a couple of questions on this subject. How many people watch them, are they very popular? How long do you watch them for (if you do watch them)? What games if any should be done in a LP? Than you for your answers!
some people watch them its best if its not not overdone game or indie or horror game and you should try to be profesional about it

How do you think a campaign let's play of crysis 3 would go? Also I am trying to be professional about it (with some comedy).

As the above person said Let's plays or indeed very popular. I've done several let's plays on my channel! :D
You should check them out ;)

Back