Let's Players! Do you keep the Credits in the video?

ChunkeyPanda

I play video entertainment thats interactive.
I always like to leave the credits in the video as a way of showing my appreciation to all the people involved with making the game I just beat. Regardless of how long it is, but I was wondering if anyone else does this?

Well I've only finished one game fully atm, and left the credits in for that. I'd most likely leave them in but put somewhere on the screen that there is nothing afterwards :)

I finished 2 or 3 games of amnesia CS, deffo left the credits since they were great CS's, so yeah leave the credits in the video to give some apreciation to the author :3

I always have like to have a bloopers reel at the end that show some of the people that helped me with filming, etc. If I can't find a shot, I just mention them in the description. It is a very nice thing to do though!

I always leave the credits in, lets people see who made the games and it's a good time to go over my thoughts on the game and such :D

Cool, other people do this too :D I have seen some LPers skip the credits just to save time and I think that's just plain rude. The last game I just beat, Alan Wake, the credits were 15 minutes long and I'm still choosing to keep the whole thing in the video.

I keep the credits in as well, yeah. The people who created the game deserve the recognition.

1 only finished one game and there were no credits at the end. If there were I'd probably keep it.

Back