Let's Make A VIRAL video !!!

fxchannelhouse

Designer for your channel
Hi my friends and all people here at the forum
I came up with an idea of making a "video" a viral video, and the thing is, if we all support each other we could grow and make a viral video every week.
i know that few channel don't like to view or subscribe other channels because they are big, on one week we could select one video and during that week all of us at least play the video once and leave a comment or a like.
could be less but certainly we could make a big diference.
As i started the post and the idea i would like to leave my latest video in order for us to start.
the first guy posting is the guys for the next week and so on and so on.
I would love to see the fully potentioal of our forum making great creators growing up.
HERE IS MY VIDEO :
Lets make this a bigger and better forum.

A video doesn't go viral because a lot of people watch it, but rather because a lot of people tell their friends about it.
aye that the principle!!
even current VOTM haven't reached a descend amount of views. its all about content

I don't think there's enough people here to make a video go viral. Doesn't it have to get crazy views? Like millions of views and in a day or so? We all can't do that in such a short period of time.

You can only make a video viral if all your friends spread it around or a famous youtuber comment/like/favorites your video.

It's not that easy to get a video go VIRAL.
You'll need a really nice video and thousands of people..

Back