Vlog Let's grow together! (Gamers to!)

I love meeting new people and am always down to chat! I don't have many YouTube friends, and would love to branch out and talk to anyone :) 19, from 'merica, primarily a gaming channel, but I'm honestly cool to collab with whatever, or just talk. Let's build a snowman.

I'd love to have some people to collaborate and grow with! I think it's important and I love to actually made some more videos with other people somehow. However given that I live in Australia it makes collaborating difficult since all of my YT Friends live in north america! :(

I'd love to find away to collaborated with people all over the world!

The magic of editing never fails ;)[DOUBLEPOST=1400364290,1400364222][/DOUBLEPOST]
Yeah :)) I have been doing YouTube for just over a year and I would love to collab I am a gaming and Vlog channel

Add me on Skype ****** we can collab and shiz. Skype: Heresrichie[DOUBLEPOST=1400364376][/DOUBLEPOST]
I love meeting new people and am always down to chat! I don't have many YouTube friends, and would love to branch out and talk to anyone :) 19, from 'merica, primarily a gaming channel, but I'm honestly cool to collab with whatever, or just talk. Let's build a snowman.

NO. NO SNOWMAN. LETS BUILD A SUBSCRIBERMAN HE LOOKS LIKE SHANE DAWSON AND GRACE HELBIG

Oh my...Yes! Your genius is showing...
1397593894000.gif

Back