Music Lets Cover a Song!

SOCKS

The cool kids around the block
Hey guys! we're looking to do some collab cover videos with some talented musicians! im Eman, a producer, and my partner is Sarah, a singer. i also play 7 different instruments, including my computer and with us both being singers we pretty much have every instrument cover. what ever talent you have, whether it be singing, guitar, or piano, we'll just have you play that instead, and we'll be able to make a full song! pm me for more details and comment below if you're interested

Yeah I'm up for a collab. My primary genre is folk music, if that's okay. I have some ideas idea for what we could do.

I've just checked your youtube channel, looks great ;), good job (i find very interesting Sarah's voice - Björk/The Cramberries). I would be interested in doing a collab with you, my project is not focused on pop - rock-pop music, but i love music and enjoy any kind of style (except reggaeton U.U) i'm able to sing lot of different styles, just check my project called "Groom Lake" (my youtube channel). :)

Just message me if you are interested some day ;), i'm from Spain, so it has to be done through the distance haha.

Keep the good work! Peace!

Last edited:
I am a singer and I would definitely up for a collab with you guys :) do you have a preferred genre? (I like pretty much all music) please message me if you are up for doing something together :)

I'm not actually that active on posting videos on my YouTube channel but I'm active on soudcloud: DianneJLDMusic we can talk on Twitter too with the same username. Let me know if I you'll let me join for a collab.thank you

Back