Other Let's collab

kevinboston7

Loving YTtalk
Hello everyone I would like to collab with someone in an effort to grow both mine and the other person's Channel I currently have a little over 200 subscribers so I'm looking to increase that number to as high as can be my goal is to have a thousand subscribers by July I think I can do it so here's what I'm looking for in a potential collaborator

Someone with anywhere in between 1k to 50k subscribers I know it's going to be a tough sale I can't imagine anybody with that amount of subscribers being interested in being interested in collaborating with a channel as small as mine but I'm hoping I can find someone without amount of subscribers to collaborate with me to help me out I will of course heavily promote you on Twitter and on YouTube

So here's my idea for the collaboration video we make a video introducing each other to our audience like for example I'll make a video introducing myself to your audience and you uploaded on your Channel and you make a video introducing yourself to my audience and I will uploaded on to my channel I think there's an interesting idea since I've only seen this done once before we will course engage in a campaign over Twitter two heavily promoted each other's videos and on YouTube we will put each other's links in the description like you were put my channel Link in your description and I will put yours in mine we will put each other's channels at the end screen at the end of the video in an effort to drive traffic to each other's channels this is a coordinated move to to send traffic to the other and I think it'll work to drive subscribers and watch time and overall engagement

So what do you think of this idea are you up for it I think it'll help us both

Back