Gaming lets collab!

wchap001

Posting Mad!
Hey guys looking to collab with someone. still havent had any luck finding anyone. anyhow I try to make funny type games - i play overwatch starcraft (i do troll on SC) also would like to get into horror games

maybe share screen webcams etc while uploading and/or play these games together. i dont mind promoting ea. others channel or creating a new one together anyhow just reply here and lets see!

hey man yeah I have both will.starcraft for skype and willc86 for discord
if you are down to get some screen captures and/or streaming together let me know! we can come up with a plan

I'm finding that discord is way better for this kind of thing, I'll add you there.
Would you happen to have a steam account as well?

Also what are the 4 digits after your discord username? :V

yeah my steam is willchap86 and discord is willc86

as far as 4 digits? i might have to go home first ha ha i currently work night shifts so im usually up at night. but i play a few games when I get back from work. where are you located?

as soon as i get home ill go ahead and send you that discord info

awesome you live close im in colorado! well close as far as states lmao! anyhow, do you know how to PM me on this forum? or i can send you my email we can talk there come up with ideas on what to do.

You have to have 50 posts on here to use the PM feature :p
So for now, we're stuck on this.

Oh please, send email! Or if you have discord even better. we definitely got lucky on locations, usually im collabing with a british person!

Back