Let me review your channel :)

Hellolabgroup

I've Got It
My reviews are mostly aesthetics based. I'll mainly look at your channel art, thumbnails and the aesthetic portion of your videos. I may also comment on your overall production value. :)

Make sure to include your channel's link and a brief description! ^_^

Love,
hellolabgroup <3

Sure why not.
I mostly do game reviews so any of those.

I know my thumbnail skills are garbage but I have no creativity when it comes to that.
Idk everything else should be okay...I think haha.

Would love some feedback though

:D I will take you up on that offer!

On our channel we try to cover a lot of different fields including one offs (5-10 minute edited videos) Lps (mostly raw, will skip through stuff like grinding) as well as reviews of new neat looking indie games (first impressions as well as written reviews). I try to make it all come together nicely. Our quality initially was pretty garbage, but I think we've come a long way from where the channel first started.

Thank you for your time and we appreciated any feedback,
Regards TJ~

I have set up my channel neatly in my opinion. Can you review it please. Ignore older videos and there thumbnails please. Thank you :D

Oh my goodness hellolabgroup, I find you everywhere :) I'm not asking for an review as you've already seen my channel. I literally only just heard about this forum so just checking it out :D

Gimme dat review guurl ;) I looked at your channel and i like it! I would appreciate a review from you.

We'd love if you could get around to checking out our channel! We recently went back and changed our thumbnails. There are a couple we haven't gotten to just yet, but we're trying to get an overall consistent theme. We also just changed our name and intro. We'd love to hear what you think of the change and anything we could improve on!
Thanks so much (:)

Back