Let Me Hop On Your Social Media!

Stuffs are in the signature, although I have to say that I forget about my Twitter account :p
Don't really know how to use Twitter tbh x-x

All in my signature. Follow them all! :D[DOUBLEPOST=1379524012,1379523951][/DOUBLEPOST]
Stuffs are in the signature, although I have to say that I forget about my Twitter account :p
Don't really know how to use Twitter tbh x-x
You can advertise your video there by putting a HASHTAG *hint hint*

All in my signature. Follow them all! :D[DOUBLEPOST=1379524012,1379523951][/DOUBLEPOST]
You can advertise your video there by putting a HASHTAG *hint hint*
I think we already have it automaticly set up, so everytime a video is uploaded, it get's published on twitter :p

I think we already have it automaticly set up, so everytime a video is uploaded, it get's published on twitter :p
*whispers* The hashtags ;)
I've got re-tweets (AKA views) by simply putting a "#[name of hastag]

So, for my Walking Dead tribute, I put in #thewalkingdead in the tweet, and a few people re-tweeted it.
It works! :) So, give it a try.

All my links are down below, go ahead and follow, like, and all :D. Everyone go ahead and be part of my crew.

That's right! I'm wanting to follow/like each one of you! Post a link of one or ALL your social media platforms so I can that a look at it! Let's get to networking! :p
My channel isn't large enough for social networking platforms yet, but feel free to check out my channel. If you want to input any thoughts on my videos, don't be shy, lol.

Thanks, much appreciated.

Back