Gaming League Of Legends EU

I'm looking for a team of youtubers that play league of legends. I play on the EU server. I have 147 subscribers on my main channel but League of legends will be uploaded to a new channel. If you do choose to join me then please don't take everything seriously. We can have tryhard games, I don't really care what your playing style is like. I prefer competitive gamers but any will do.

If you want to join me then contact me using the following:
Discord: WolfPackKillz
League of legends: wolfpackkillz
Youtube: wolfpackkillz (comment on a video)

Hey! I also play league of legends but sadly I'm on garena, currently Platinum III. We can collaborate each other if you can play on garena. Because I'm not allowed to access riot region because of my Internet. I hope we could collaborate

Hey! I also play league of legends but sadly I'm on garena, currently Platinum III. We can collaborate each other if you can play on garena. Because I'm not allowed to access riot region because of my Internet. I hope we could collaborate
what's garena? I've never heard that before[DOUBLEPOST=1475362413,1475362214][/DOUBLEPOST]
also the account i'm playing on is level 7

Garena is one of the League Of Legends franchise that uses garena as their main server. It is currently based on asia. If you have fast internet, we can play there and teach you since you're level 7

Back