Leafyishere H3H3 production feud?

Just like Keemstar didn't know that that old guy wasn't a pedophile. If you're going to make a living being an a-hole and making fun of people purely for the sake of making fun of them (and for money, of course), then the least you can do is do the very minimum bit of research on the people you are making fun of to make sure there is nothing important you need to know about them.
Not really, the whole point in being an a-hole and making money out of it is that you do it without prejudice to anyone. Why seclude a huge part of society? I hate seclusions and people with learning difficulties etc should strive for equality as much as possible, not just use it in their favour when it suits them then spit dummy out when it benefits them. My son has learning difficulties (aspergers) and this part of life is something that we have to get him in the mindframe of now. Secluding people just because they are different and having to take a wide berth is exactly the same as racism or sexism or homophobia.

EDIT: Just to clear up what I mean, it matters not if the person is autistic or not, if he puts his video out there in a public outlet than he has to face the same wrath that anyone else would do for it to be true equality. Leafy not knowing to knowing he is autistic should not be the matter, the matter should be whether or not Leafy should be making videos that ridicule everyone. I hate that autism has been brought in to make things more serious than it needs to be.

Last edited:
Secluding people just because they are different and having to take a wide berth is exactly the same as racism or sexism or homophobia.
You're the one who was being exclusionary by saying that Leafy didn't know he was autistic, thereby implying that if he knew that he wouldn't have made fun of him. Isn't that what you just told me we shouldn't be doing? I was only responding to your statement when I wrote that. Like I also mentioned, I don't think anyone should make fun of anyone in order to make a buck or two. It's a lowly way to make a living.

You're the one who was being exclusionary by saying that Leafy didn't know he was autistic, thereby implying that if he knew that he wouldn't have made fun of him. Isn't that what you just told me we shouldn't be doing? I was only responding to your statement when I wrote that. Like I also mentioned, I don't think anyone should make fun of anyone in order to make a buck or two. It's a lowly way to make a living.
I agree with the end of your comment to a certain extent. Youtube is Youtube and therefore it should be as open a platform as any which means that things will get posted that you or I might not agree with.

I was pointing out the fact that it got said over and over again in the video that Leafy abused someone who was autistic. It is quite misleading, in fact you could possible argue as slanderous and yet he says it over and over in the video without pointing out the fact the Leafy may not have known this person is autistic. It makes it seem like Leafy was abusing him for being autistic rather than Leafy abusing him for putting a video on Youtube that he found his own comedy in. Maybe not slanderous but it is dragging his friend through the dirt to get money himself, which was the whole point in my original comment. This is why certain snippets of information should not be quoted rather than the whole text as it is misleading.

I was pointing out the fact that it got said over and over again in the video that Leafy abused someone who was autistic. It is quite misleading
Fine, but that being said, what you were telling me is that Leafy should have made the video even if he knew the guy was autistic, right? Equal opportunity offender? And when it comes to groups of people (making fun of autism or tourrettes or the physically handicapped or the ugly or celebrities, etc), then I agree that you should be an equal opportunity offender. I just don't think that thinking necessarily should extend to specific people, and I'll tell you why. As a parent of someone with Aspergers (which, as you know, is on the autism spectrum), those with autism spectrum disorders tend to take things very literally, so while being an equal opportunity offender seems like a good idea in practice, some are much better equipped to handle it than others. The autistic guy got the typical BS YT death threats (kys, etc) but he apparently took them very seriously, as if he were actually getting real death threats. To me, that's part of the issue with equal opportunity offending when it comes to specific individuals rather than groups.

Fine, but that being said, what you were telling me is that Leafy should have made the video even if he knew the guy was autistic, right? Equal opportunity offender? And when it comes to groups of people (making fun of autism or tourrettes or the physically handicapped or the ugly or celebrities, etc), then I agree that you should be an equal opportunity offender. I just don't think that thinking necessarily should extend to specific people, and I'll tell you why. As a parent of someone with Aspergers (which, as you know, is on the autism spectrum), those with autism spectrum disorders tend to take things very literally, so while being an equal opportunity offender seems like a good idea in practice, some are much better equipped to handle it than others. The autistic guy got the typical BS YT death threats (kys, etc) but he apparently took them very seriously, as if he were actually getting real death threats. To me, that's part of the issue with equal opportunity offending when it comes to specific individuals rather than groups.
Yes he should have done it either way. And yes that point is true, but he put the video out there himself that Leafy abused. I am sorry, but if you are not equipped to deal with something then you should not be doing it. I am not saying that any person shouldn't be allowed to post on Youtube as that would destroy the platform in my opinion. Which is my point, this person has to accept the possibility of posting to Youtube before posting to Youtube. The sad part of Youtube is that there are a lot of toxic people and if this person isn't mentally able to deal with all sides of Youtube then he should not have been able to post. Does this make sense as I know it could be seen as contradictory but it is the same for anyone, learning difficulty or not? I believe he, and everyone to be honest, should be prewarned about the danger of Youtube and if he really is that far on the autistic spectrum, then the person who is responsible for him should have taken that responsibilty and advised the person posting that unfortunately posting to these platforms will subject you to horrible, toxic people that no one should have to deal with but unfortunately that is the way the world is and if he is incapable from realising that then he should not be allowed to subject himself to it

I feel Leafys followers, not Leafy, are at fault here. They should not have gone and attacked this person this way no matter what was wrong with the person. Youtube really need to do something to clear up this side of their site. That is the cyber bullying, not what Leafy did. Instead of being called Leafy rant it would have been much more accurate being Youtube commenter rant. No one would watch that video though and he would lose fans.

But I feel like this debate does not fully belong on here and that I am not coming across as I mean to so I am going to stop this now as it is a poor representation of myself and belief in equality. I actually feel with how you have spoken to me and the way that you are putting arguments across that we are people who would be extremely capable of having this mature discussion in a pub face to face so we can both further interpret what the other is saying without it escalating, but unfortunately written text is not a perfect way of communicating and can be too easily misenterpreted. So I agree with a lot of your point of view but I will not be responding from now on, sorry.

I mean leafy really just say's every thing whats on his f%#@* mind and more and YES leafy really gets over the top but the a little bit of true time to time.

nobody would have said ANYTHING if it wasn't for H3H3 productions.

now that he did they are all hoping on the bandwagon like mindless drones.
EXACTLY. ive seen plenty of leafy's vids, and i agree the stories were great, and he should go back to that again, and if anyone had a problem with him, he's being doing this for a long time, so its nothing new. people really love to jump on bandwagons on youtube

but yea, his videos are hateful, his audience is VERY nasty at times. but the thumbnails and titles are the WORST, though i always assumed it was meant to be deliberately bad.

Last edited:
I really don't like Leafy's content. It annoys me that he mostly picks on the weak and defenceless like H3H3 or Boogie2988 already said. He's like the high school bully that wasn't loved at home, so he takes out his anger on other people. Mostly on the the younger kids, because he's to scared to pick on someone his own age/size.

Back