What Makes a Banner Stand Out?

• Total voters
My screenshot button isn't working D':> It's this, but on YT The banner is focused on the Let's Play. Made this myself, as I love fruit trees and always have a fox in the garden it seems. My dp picture over there << is also the one I use on YT and blends with it well, unlike the earlier image~

15936588_1815390002053461_4607206937449890189_o.jpg

I made a new banner for the summer (this is a cropped and smaller version of it which is actually used for my FB page - the YouTube one is much bigger).

Attachments

• fbcover-828x315.jpg
    fbcover-828x315.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 4
My banner is terrible. Done years ago on paint or some such basic software. Just decided to revamp my youtube account recently so hopefully sort out a proper banner in the near future.

I paid to get my channel art done, about 3 months ago. And I have been using it ever since. However, I have my doubts about the current style. Mainly that it doesn't exactly advertise what my channel is about what so ever. My channel is called closetedmonster and I love the branding of the little monster, but I don't feel like it says anything about the channel.
Thoughts, ideas?

Attachments

• ClosetedMonsterChannelart.jpg
    ClosetedMonsterChannelart.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 0
I paid to get my channel art done, about 3 months ago. And I have been using it ever since. However, I have my doubts about the current style. Mainly that it doesn't exactly advertise what my channel is about what so ever. My channel is called closetedmonster and I love the branding of the little monster, but I don't feel like it says anything about the channel.
Thoughts, ideas?

Its very nice but whats your channel about.. it does have a closet an a monster lol.. but i couldnt guess what your channel is about just from that.. maybe an animator! Or illustrator, would be my best guesses

Its very nice but whats your channel about.. it does have a closet an a monster lol.. but i couldnt guess what your channel is about just from that.. maybe an animator! Or illustrator, would be my best guesses
It's a vlog and comedy channel about the queer community. So I explain a lot of LGBT+ subjects, and the idea is it is a play on words of being in the closet, and monsters in the closet

Back