What Makes a Banner Stand Out?

• Total voters

DoofenshMarkInc

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
How do you create such banners? xD I wish I could also do something like that -.- I'll try learning how to make one :D

Reactions: Eriik

Eriik

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
How do you create such banners? xD I wish I could also do something like that -.- I'll try learning how to make one :D
Don't quote me on this but I'm guessing everyone used a program like Photoshop or something similar. I know I did.

MysteryMango

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
nice banner :) and no i dont like mine anymore but dont really know where to get one made for me :)
I can definately make one for you! You can see all of my nice work and prices on my thread! Add me on Skype to get one custom made cheap! Skype: adam.khizguiiaev1[DOUBLEPOST=1402435369,1402435330][/DOUBLEPOST]
I am always glad to make one cheap for you! :) :D My Skype: adam.khizguiiaev1

n8mo

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I'm super proud of my channel's design :)
It took me a long while but I'm really happy with the branding and continuity of it all.

Cozmus

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Man, you guys make me look pedestrian, not that mine was great from the get go. Looks like i know what I'm doing on my day off tomorrow.

adigo13

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I love some of your guys' banners!! I have just made this one not awhile ago. Let me know what you think
P.S. - does anyone know what's up with YouTube shifting the banner to the right a little bit? I've tried different browsers and it still gets shifted to the right.
Screen Shot 2014-06-17 at 11.59.12 AM.png

Cozmus

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I think they're trying to keep the name away from the icon

GTstorm

Reaction score
Here is my channel banner and logo,it isn't something special