What Makes a Banner Stand Out?

• Total voters

Morfe

Reaction score
Love it Morfe. Whats the name of the font? Also, if you play with the hue and saturation of the galaxy cluster you'll be surprised with what you can do with it.
Thanks Enderninja for the feedback. I actually already messed with the hue and saturation and that's how I got the final product you see atm. I chose to go with it because it goes with the channel's color palette but honestly I just went with it like it. Also I checked out you channel and I really liked it! Keep doing what you are doing dude! Maybe later if I start making Minecraft videos we can do a collaboration.
You keep being you & I'll keep morphing!
~ Morfe

enderninja064

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Thanks Enderninja for the feedback. I actually already messed with the hue and saturation and that's how I got the final product you see atm. I chose to go with it because it goes with the channel's color palette but honestly I just went with it like it. Also I checked out you channel and I really liked it! Keep doing what you are doing dude! Maybe later if I start making Minecraft videos we can do a collaboration.
You keep being you & I'll keep morphing!
~ Morfe
Morfe, where did you get the star imagery? Is that from the Hubble telescope?

Message me when you want to do a Minecraft video. We could do a team play on Mineplex or Hypixel.[DOUBLEPOST=1465053530,1465053396][/DOUBLEPOST]
Sweet banner and I think your avatar is excellent as well

Chase Harness

Reaction score
Morfe, where did you get the star imagery? Is that from the Hubble telescope?

Message me when you want to do a Minecraft video. We could do a team play on Mineplex or Hypixel.[DOUBLEPOST=1465053530,1465053396][/DOUBLEPOST]
Sweet banner and I think your avatar is excellent as well
Awesome! Thanks man!

Dice Rollen

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber

(the reason the Ring girl's head is sliced off is cause that's where my icon is, of course.)

Conight

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Whenever I attempt to re-fit mine, its literally impossible for youtubes banner displaying system to recognise the section of picture i wish to show? What does yours look like out of Youtube? Is it distorted? Do you use black bars? Anybody have advice?

Rita-Marie Hartford

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Oh my goodness! I have just been looking, and looking through this thread! Everyone has such a gorgeous one. All I have is a photograph I took up in the mountains for mine. I need to get on this band wagon!

fourthangel

Reaction score
This isn't my banner, it's a friend of mine's banner. I am the one that made it, though.

Neimos

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
What do you guys think about my new banner? Maby you have any suggestions, how can I improve it?

Lizzeelive

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Channel Art Template (Fireworks).jpg
I plan on changing it eventually because I don't like this one that much.