Latest Video.. Is doing well. How do I keep it up?

Tobe Gaming

Hey YTTALKERS my latest video is doing well. It's just over a minute but I haven't seen the numbers coming to watch it like it before. (300) in a few hours which is incredible for me... How do I keep the momentum going. How does my video do when the same topic is being searched etc etc.

Last edited:
Moved to the strategy / technique forum. :)

Just keep doing what you're doing would be my advice. :)

That might be the holy grail question of YouTube,, best answer (also as a gaming channel) I can give will be to promote it a little bit more, put it in end screen annotations and hope for the best.

It's kind of hard to know if a video will be viral or will get more views, specially for gaming channels since there's not a lot of people searching for the same thing.

That also happened to my latest video..all of the sudden the view count just went up much faster than it usually do. I dont know if there is anything specific you can do to keep momentum going (I wish there was) but it is hard to know if a video will do well or not

That also happened to my latest video..all of the sudden the view count just went up much faster than it usually do. I dont know if there is anything specific you can do to keep momentum going (I wish there was) but it is hard to know if a video will do well or not
I love your last video! That should have 1M views!

I love your last video! That should have 1M views!
Thanks dude I appreciate it... I am trying to work out how to promote but it can be very hard. You have to be careful when it comes to politics and my channel is about much more so I dont want to over-promote this specific video (if that makes any sense). I is funny to so how it pisses some people of though:) But again, politics do that:)

Thanks dude I appreciate it... I am trying to work out how to promote but it can be very hard. You have to be careful when it comes to politics and my channel is about much more so I dont want to over-promote this specific video (if that makes any sense). I is funny to so how it pisses some people of though:) But again, politics do that:)
Absolutely! I'm hesitant to do anything political, though I would love to!
I'm going to share that video though on my personal Facebook page - it deserves some more attention! :)

Back