Gaming LARGER CHANNEL COLLAB

Euthera Team

Hey there, I'm Nathan from Euthera Team and I recently had a fun idea. I personally think that one of the only things holding back my channel is exposure. Our videos are high quality and we've been told they're funny. I just wanted to know if there are any channels with significantly more subs than us (>500 ish) that would be interested in working with us/ me. I realize it wouldnt exactly help you in the short term, but we will do what we can if it works. Anything would be appreciated and for a taste of our content check out our channel. Thanks!

-Nathan

Last edited:
Hey there, I'm Nathan from Euthera Team and I recently had a fun idea. I personally think that one of the only things holding back my channel is exposure. Our videos are high quality and we've been told they're funny. I just wanted to know if there are any channels with significantly more subs than us that would be interested in working with us/ me. I realize it wouldnt exactly help you in the short term, but we will do what we can if it works. Anything would be appreciated and for a taste of our content check out our channel. Thanks!

-Nathan
See here's the thing, one thing which I believe is holding back smaller channels so much, is the mindset to only collaborate with bigger channels.
When you collaborate both parties want something out of it, and by having a very small fanbase, you're taking out the entire "sharing fan bases" aspect of collaborating.

See here's the thing, one thing which I believe is holding back smaller channels so much, is the mindset to only collaborate with bigger channels.
When you collaborate both parties want something out of it, and by having a very small fanbase, you're taking out the entire "sharing fan bases" aspect of collaborating.
Two responses. One, I state clearly that any sharing of fanswill not be immediate and that it does not benifit them directly in any way other than content. Two, smaller fanbases tend not to have as many "shareable" subscribers since many of them are sub for sub and what not. The larger fanbases have more people that are subscribed for content. Sad, but just a fact.
1.100 subs channel. Would love to play w ith you
What is the name of your youtube channel? Your link doesnt seem to work

Two responses. One, I state clearly that any sharing of fanswill not be immediate and that it does not benifit them directly in any way other than content. Two, smaller fanbases tend not to have as many "shareable" subscribers since many of them are sub for sub and what not. The larger fanbases have more people that are subscribed for content. Sad, but just a fact.

What is the name of your youtube channel? Your link doesnt seem to work
Speaking from experience (I just hit 150k subs) smaller channels have way more invested subscribers, since having a small fan-base allows you to connect with your fans much better. This generally allows for a higher percentage of conversion.

Speaking from experience (I just hit 150k subs) smaller channels have way more invested subscribers, since having a small fan-base allows you to connect with your fans much better. This generally allows for a higher percentage of conversion.
Sometimes, but . Lot of small gamers definately dont[DOUBLEPOST=1388198000,1388187679][/DOUBLEPOST]
Ok, sorry about that. I was at work and couldn't really respond properly. I completely agree that there are small channels with invested fan-bases. I would love to collaborate with those people. However, a lot of people with channels my size (80 subs) don't stick around very long and for the short time they were interested in YouTube, put a lot of effort into their subscriber count instead of content. Again, this is not to say that all small channels are not worth collaborating with, but that channels with a larger fan-base usually have more dedicated content creators. As an example, you upload very high quality videos and that is probably a big part of why you just passed 150k subs.
This isn't intended to alienate small channels, but to try and find more dedicated people to collaborate with. If there are small dedicated channels I would collaborate with them too, but as I said, this is much easier. Sorry for what probably seemed like an a**-hole response. You're not wrong.

Sometimes, but . Lot of small gamers definately dont[DOUBLEPOST=1388198000,1388187679][/DOUBLEPOST]
Ok, sorry about that. I was at work and couldn't really respond properly. I completely agree that there are small channels with invested fan-bases. I would love to collaborate with those people. However, a lot of people with channels my size (80 subs) don't stick around very long and for the short time they were interested in YouTube, put a lot of effort into their subscriber count instead of content. Again, this is not to say that all small channels are not worth collaborating with, but that channels with a larger fan-base usually have more dedicated content creators. As an example, you upload very high quality videos and that is probably a big part of why you just passed 150k subs.
This isn't intended to alienate small channels, but to try and find more dedicated people to collaborate with. If there are small dedicated channels I would collaborate with them too, but as I said, this is much easier. Sorry for what probably seemed like an a**-hole response. You're not wrong.
that makes sense, totally. When I say smal channels I don't mean like 80 subs, but maybe like 1-2k subs.
Best of luck! Oh and I wrote a bunch of guides on growth on this forum, if you have the time they're a great read.
"The small stay small, the big get bigger" is one of the more notable.

that makes sense, totally. When I say smal channels I don't mean like 80 subs, but maybe like 1-2k subs.
Best of luck! Oh and I wrote a bunch of guides on growth on this forum, if you have the time they're a great read.
"The small stay small, the big get bigger" is one of the more notable.
Thanks man, I'll be sure to check them out!

i'm one of those really good small channels, 163 subs (lifetime subs 15k {been making videos for 7 years.), wanna collab?
-

Back