Gaming Laid back just for fun

Roy

I like YouTube and like making videos i want someone who isnt crazy about timing and all that crap. Just whenever one of us can we can record. Im 17 and can record easily and have a good mic so someone who can match those capability'***** me up lol (would prefer someone around 60-above so we can both benefit equally i have 63 subs)

hey, it down. just watch some of your stuff looked really cool if you got discord come join me and my mate astro. I'm just starting out but he has 57 subs and looking for new people to hang with.
my discord number: #5293

Reactions: Roy
hey, it down. just watch some of your stuff looked really cool if you got discord come join me and my mate astro. I'm just starting out but he has 57 subs and looking for new people to hang with.
be there in a bit[DOUBLEPOST=1491099561,1491099143][/DOUBLEPOST]
cant seem to find you do you have a group chat link?

Last edited:
I like YouTube and like making videos i want someone who isnt crazy about timing and all that crap. Just whenever one of us can we can record. Im 17 and can record easily and have a good mic so someone who can match those capability'***** me up lol (would prefer someone around 60-above so we can both benefit equally i have 63 subs)
Im 14 I have 37 subs but previously had a 250 sub channel. I post content on a regular basis and recording would be possible seeing I am on a break from school at the moment. I have a good mic as well. If you're interested let me know and I'll send you my details for contact.

Back