Keys to earning SUBSCRIBERS

Willabee

Let's be weird together!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Comedian, Reviewer, Other
Really nice post! :D
Maybe I should put some post-it notes on some school buildings or something, and maybe someone will watch haha :p
That could turn out to be a worthwhile venture! Maybe draw some video game characters or something. Make it all fancy :p

Reactions: Switchbox

Switchbox

Give me your food
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Gamer, Commentator, Other
That could turn out to be a worthwhile venture! Maybe draw some video game characters or something. Make it all fancy :p
Yeah!
Worth a shot at least :p

Reactions: Willabee

Willabee

Let's be weird together!
Reaction score
Channel Type
I really won't mind, in fact, I'd encourage it :biggrin:
Great ^u^ Get ready...

One thing I would like to see is more game title, less video number. When I see your thumbnails, my eyes instantly go to 1, 2 or 3. I should be able to see and read the game title. (My opinion). I also feel like the background color should not be purple... It doesn't really fit the type of game your playing. Not everybody sees how colors work, so that's oookaaay ^u^ I still have a hard time with it too.
And then my last issue with your thumbnail is that I can't really see what that bit in the bottom right corner is. I saw it in the video, so I now understand. But otherwise, it doesn't really stand out, and it just takes up space. Maybe up the saturation and then use a background color that makes it pop more. Unless it's not an important feature, in which case I might suggest replacing it altogether.

Other than that, I don't think I can add any other critique until you become more founded O_O

TheImplications

Reaction score
I also feel like the background color should not be purple... It doesn't really fit the type of game your playing. Not everybody sees how colors work, so that's oookaaay ^u^ I still have a hard time with it too.
Thanks Willabee :biggrin: yeah, I'm one of those, "They're all just f****** blue!" guys. Soo, going with the logo for the game having a red white and black colour scheme, maybe I'll try out those colours and see how it looks :tongue:

Coincidently, I've already made a draft of my thumbnail for video 4, and I've replaced the picture of the box with one of the main protagonist. Definitely looks better, I'm planning to change the picture in the thumbnail ever couple of videos but stick with a running colour scheme.

Willabee

Let's be weird together!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Thanks Willabee :biggrin: yeah, I'm one of those, "They're all just f****** blue!" guys. Soo, going with the logo for the game having a red white and black colour scheme, maybe I'll try out those colours and see how it looks :tongue:

Coincidently, I've already made a draft of my thumbnail for video 4, and I've replaced the picture of the box with one of the main protagonist. Definitely looks better, I'm planning to change the picture in the thumbnail ever couple of videos but stick with a running colour scheme.
I like how it stands out in the white bar at the top with the bottom being a different color, but that bottom color just doesn't feel right. Maybe it's because it's a gradient only from top to bottom? I (myself) would probably have a small gradient line between the white header bar and a solid bottom area. But that's my style. Do you mind if I tinker and try to come up with a design of my own for you? >.> I'm the kind of person who does that, but I'm also the kind of person who asks first ^u^
(Ever since I got yelled at for editing someone's photo without their permission -_- Guy was TERRIBLE at photography, but wanted to be pro so I cropped and color corrected one of his photos. It looked MARVELOUS when I was done, but he was offended not that I edited the photo but that it was his copyrighted material and he owned it so it was his. ... >.> idk... people are strange, but so am I!)

TheImplications

Reaction score
Edit to your hearts content Willabee :) If I end up using it, I'll even mention you made it in my description if you want. Unless you like being a silent thumbnail man of the night :ninja2:

Willabee

Let's be weird together!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Edit to your hearts content Willabee :) If I end up using it, I'll even mention you made it in my description if you want. Unless you like being a silent thumbnail man of the night :ninja2:
... I thought I had a sense of direction while I was making this, but I think I'm just disappointed. I don't know. What do you think?
I sort of thought that the number was irrelevant? ... I DON'T KNOW!!!
upload_2015-8-5_10-21-30.png[DOUBLEPOST=1438784815,1438784509][/DOUBLEPOST]
That file isn't working. I changed it. Maybe this.
thumb.png

Attachments

Reactions: TheImplications

TheImplications

Reaction score
... I thought I had a sense of direction while I was making this, but I think I'm just disappointed. I don't know. What do you think?
I sort of thought that the number was irrelevant? ... I DON'T KNOW!!!
View attachment 30391[DOUBLEPOST=1438784815,1438784509][/DOUBLEPOST]
That file isn't working. I changed it. Maybe this.
View attachment 30393
ooOOoo, that's awesome! 10 times better than my one :p do you have a copy without Snake on, so I could put my own pictures on for later videos?

Willabee

Let's be weird together!
Reaction score
Channel Type
ooOOoo, that's awesome! 10 times better than my one :p do you have a copy without Snake on, so I could put my own pictures on for later videos?
>.> I did not think to save it like that. But I think I can chop him out. That or recreate it altogether.[DOUBLEPOST=1438804099,1438803202][/DOUBLEPOST]
OK! I made you two versions. Just in case.

Thumbnail2.png Thumbnail.png