Keyboard, Mouse, Breathing

Shockotic

Posting Mad!
So I was wondering how can I take away the sound of keyboard and mouse clicks and also my breathing. P.S. I have a Blue Snowball microphone. :)

Don't breathe.

Don't really you'd die :c You could try moving the Mic away from the keyboard and Mouse?

I had that issue too when I had a Blue Snowball. I couldn't find a solution so I just switched to my headset mic.

Decrease your mic sensitivity, don't be too close to the mic and you can also use Audacity to remove any backround noise

I dunno why but I love the sound of clicks in other YTer's videos.
Even the big ones..
But if it's a problem try re positioning your mic and for breathing,
well I just try not to breathe super loud and it works sometimes.
My mic is pretty sensitive too :/

I have the same 'issue' with my Blue Snowball mic, but I like it. As long as it isn't too loud (which I don't think it is in my case), I actually like hearing it.

Mouse clicks and Keyboard noises aren't generally found that annoying as it seems, and I can say the same, I love the noise of those Mechanical Keyboards and people clicking the s**t out of their Razer Mouses. As for breathing, try using a noise gate plug in for Audacity. ;)

Mouse clicks and Keyboard noises aren't generally found that annoying as it seems, and I can say the same, I love the noise of those Mechanical Keyboards and people clicking the s**t out of their Razer Mouses. As for breathing, try using a noise gate plug in for Audacity. ;)

You would've loved to see my videos before I changed channels, then :p

How do I install that?

Back