Keeping track of lots of pictures?

Gods of Odds

Loving YTtalk
I am starting a lore series soon and I am just currently getting all the pictures but I am using quite a lot of pictures so I'm just wondering if there is a way to make them more organised for when i use them in the video? I do the pictures in their own folder for each separate video but even with that it still seems like it's going to take forever to make the video when I come to it.

Well it depends. One way you can do that is by numbering the pictures from 1-100 and etc in the different folders. Like start with the number 1-*picture name* and that is one way that you can somewhat keep track of em... well at least for me...

In the end you just have to make a system that you feel works best for you... because for me it may be something that I like and find useful but for you it may be something that you find irritating, time consuming and not helpful at all.

I am starting a lore series soon and I am just currently getting all the pictures but I am using quite a lot of pictures so I'm just wondering if there is a way to make them more organised for when i use them in the video? I do the pictures in their own folder for each separate video but even with that it still seems like it's going to take forever to make the video when I come to it.
Organize by date and type. For example, I have annual folders with each month and days I take pics. Then I categorize the photos each day. For example, I have a lot of dog pics, hiking pics, etc. That way I know when I took them and what I took.

Back