Keep Trailer Unlisted?

IftiBashir

Undiscovered....
Hi all,
Anyone not subscribed to my channel (which will probably be most of you! lol) please could you check and see if the trailer shows up Ok on my channel page?

I have it set as 'unlisted' as I dont really need it to be public etc - but unlisted usually means you can share it via a link etc, so I dont know if its working as the trailer, although I did log out and it worked OK, but just wanted to double check!

Thanks.

Nice trailer, good to know that you can place unlisted videos there and don't have to make them public apart from the introduction section :D

Is there a way to get rid of the avatar/icon that on the banner in the top left corner - I'd rather not have it on top of the banner - not sure why its there in the first instance?

Nice trailer. Good content too, I was wondering about the speed between USB 2.0 and 3.0, thanks for that! Oh, and no, from what I hear you can move the avatar over the banner. I'm going to make it where it integrates into my banner regardless of device formatting. I'm still working through it, but it will be nice, for sure! Later!

Back