Just TRY IT!

PrettyKeli

PrettyKeli
Just wanted to share this with some people who are wrecking their brain saying:

"should I do this video idea or this one?" My answer is... DO IT ALL!!!!

It takes a lot less energy to TRY something then it takes to sit there and think about it. Not to mention your results come from TRYING not THINKING.

You never know what people will love, so try it all! People will never have the opportunity to love something that is stuck inside of your head.

I basically said the same thing 5 different ways lol but I really want to get this point across

I would not have progressed the way I did if I didn't just try things, see their results, and improve on ideas. Hope this helps someone

I have to agree that can work, it might not work for everyone but in my experience if I sit thinking too much I end up not going through with it, call it procrastination or whatever but it isnt good. I usually only get things done and done surprisingly well when I just get up and go for it. When I sit thinking about an idea I tend to give up far more easily. Good advice there.

I'm glad I read this post, this is confirmation that I need to do a video I've been THINKING of doing. It's a very controversial topic that can bring up a lot of emotions for different people lol but hey if I wanna discuss it I should.

Thanks for this! Sometimes I would sit at my desk long....wondering if I should talk about certain things...(like on of my vids that talked about some girl telling me to date her ex)...I kept thinking she would watch the video one day and send a gang to my house...LOL...(she has connections)...OHHHHH well <3 At least this post is proof incase i poof one day....lololo! <3

#YOLO

But in all seriousness, this is good advice. Of course, if it takes a lot of time and effort to create a video, then it actually might be bad for you. For example, if you have to write a comedy sketch, it can end up not being worth it if it fails. Overall though, I think this tends to work out.

#YOLO

But in all seriousness, this is good advice. Of course, if it takes a lot of time and effort to create a video, then it actually might be bad for you. For example, if you have to write a comedy sketch, it can end up not being worth it if it fails. Overall though, I think this tends to work out.

OOOOOOO I hate #yolo lol it's like yeah you only die once too idiots lol

Ok but seriously, If it takes a lot of time and effort that's fine, it's all a learning process. There is no such thing as failure! There is only success, and a lesson learned. We have to start changing the way we perceive things, then the things we perceive will change ^_^

TRY TRY TRY no matter how much energy it takes, or if you make a mistake, it's all worth it in the end!

Definitely a simple, but wise advice.
Btw, I really love your comment box text in your videos.
What editing software do you use?

Great advice! :) I tried a little bit of everything on my channel so I could give my viewers variety instead of the same thing, which i felt worked out better for my channel, so trying out new things has deffo been a plus for me!
xo

Back