Just starting YouTube?

Joooeeeeeex

Loving YTtalk
Hey there,

I've never made a post of any use so I thought I'd give it a go.

I've written down some tips I've read and heard on getting your channel to grow and get more subs etc.

1. Don't do it for the money

If you've started to make YouTube videos for the money, it's likely you're going to fail. I can tell you from people I know's experience that this is the case. Make videos for a hobby, because you enjoy doing and NOT to make a couple extra pounds. Of course if you do start to make money that's great. but don't think you're gonna become rich from it starting a channel.

2. Have a schedule

Having an upload schedule is a really good way to increase your views and audience. If you just upload when you want like people won't know when to watch for your videos. So if you upload a video every Tuesday, people who like your videos will be ready on a Tuesday for your video. So having a schedule is a really good idea.

3. Make stuff that you enjoy making

Let's say you're a gaming channel and you started you're making videos of a certain game and you don't enjoy that game, it'll will show in your videos. I know that when I play games I like playing I'm much happier and lively than when I'm playing a game I'm not as keen on.

4. Be in a good mood when you're recording

If you're not in a good mood, again like I said before, it will reflect in your video. So try and stay positive in your videos. (unless your making an angry rant :bounce: )

5. Give your videos a thumbs up

This might sound stupid but 'liking' your own videos is a good way for your subscribers to see your videos now YouTube has removed the Sub box. Videos often get lost in the feed so some people miss out on seeing your videos. :(

I hope this post was helpful :)

Thanks,

Joe :)

I never pressed the 'like' button on any of my videos, probably won't do it until I become a little bit more noticed.

Schedules are great for Youtube, I recommend no more then 1 video a day. Also, having a good mood does heavily impact the quality of your video. I don't even record if I'm not in that "Youtube" mood.

Back