• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

Just reached 1,000 subs and I hit it pretty quickly!

JonnyBoi

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Wow, thats amazing! Im very happy for you, and I would love to check out your channel!

Holy smokes, he ain't lyin'! How did you do it?

Last edited:
Reactions: adl92

ksjlow

Reaction score
Congratulations on your milestone! Having being able to reach this milestone at such a short time frame is really an achievement.

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Hey guys, I'm pretty pumped because I just hit 1,000 subs and I was only at 500 a few days ago! I basically went from 0 to 1,000 in 16 days. I got pretty lucky and my first video I uploaded kind of blew up at some point and is at 29k views right now. My first video I uploaded on the fifth and I just uploaded my fourth this morning. My goal is to try to upload 2 times a week and keep a consistent uploading schedule every Sunday at 9am and Thursday at 3pm. I've been trying not to get caught up in numbers because I don't want to drive myself crazy, but I think I'm getting at least 100 subs a day lately, and I swear I'm not doing anything shady like buying views or sub for subs. I'm still working on branding myself to attract the right demographic and I have to control my comments section because it gets pretty misogynistic (I'm a girl and I do fitness/beauty videos). But overall, I think my channel is coming along pretty nicely!
Congrats on your fast growth. Keep up the good work. :)

CristyTango

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Comedian
I found you because I'm good at stalking ^_^ (I'm joking) but good job, girl!

adl92

Reaction score
I found you because I'm good at stalking ^_^ (I'm joking) but good job, girl!
Haha omg thank you! I just wish my current demographic wasn’t, uh, gross lol. Deleting a lot of creepy and borderline racist comments haha.

BPD Games

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
My username is Amanda D, but there are a few under that. I'm not 30 days old yet so I don't have a custom URL name. I'm new to the forums and am not quite sure with the rules if it's considered self-promotion to post my channel url?
You can put a link to your channel in your signature.

adl92

Reaction score
You can put a link to your channel in your signature.
I figured it out! Thank you haha[DOUBLEPOST=1516768809,1516746772][/DOUBLEPOST]
Wow, thats amazing! Im very happy for you, and I would love to check out your channel!

Holy smokes, he ain't lyin'! How did you do it?
Thank you! Honestly not sure, I’m really new to this. I think it has everything to do with me being a girl to be honest lol. I’ll get girls to follow me but mostly I unintentionally get 90% creepy men. I work hard to produce good content but I don’t think it’s anything special but I’m trying haha.

Reactions: JonnyBoi