Just Looking Some Honest Feedback On My Channel :D

ChrisK321

Just looking some honest feedback on my channel. I do COD, BF3, and other random games i just post what i enjoy playing if im honest
smile.png
But if you could take the time to check my channel out and maybe even subscribe that would be amazing I always thank new subscribers when they do
smile.png
Thanks for reading this and hope to maybe see a few of you subscribe. Thanks
smile.png

www.youtube.com/user/chrisk321?feature=guide

Watched a few of your videos, very good - particularly like how informative some of them are.

I've subscribed - not because you asked, but because I think you deserve it.

Keep it up !

^ What that guy said.

+ I like your accent :> and you gave me the idea to do an accent tag video because it looks fun to do. On a more serious note, your commentary seems pretty solid and I have no complaints to make.

Subbed.

^ What that guy said.

+ I like your accent :> and you gave me the idea to do an accent tag video because it looks fun to do. On a more serious note, your commentary seems pretty solid and I have no complaints to make.

Subbed.

I agree with the accent! in my featured accent video on here, it includes an attempt at irish haha

Cute, I used to have a slight Irish accent as a little kid, but since I grew up entirely in the States and haven't gone anywhere since it's entirely gone by now. To myself, I always sound extremely weird.

(Thou can probably guess which video I watched first.)

Watched a few of your videos, very good - particularly like how informative some of them are.

I've subscribed - not because you asked, but because I think you deserve it.

Keep it up !

Thanks really appreciate that :)[DOUBLEPOST=1343299882][/DOUBLEPOST]
^ What that guy said.

Subbed.

thanks my accent is something i cant help haha. But yeah its a good idea cause we all have our different accents :)

Back