• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

Just hit over 200 in a week!

xingcat

Be good to self.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Awesome stuff! Congrats & keep up the good work!

Reactions: Aaron Hydel
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
What is your secret? hahaha congratulations thats really exciting. I just hit 100 today my next goal is 150.

Aaron Hydel

Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
What is your secret? hahaha congratulations thats really exciting. I just hit 100 today my next goal is 150.

Thank you & that's awesome!

P.s
my biggest secret is building an awesome community of friends on YouTube
find as many channels in your genre around your subscriber size as you can, & then start commenting on each-others videos/giving each-other shout-outs which will then get you a few from each of them making it to where you get bigger you can then grow from there!
JUST TRY TO COLLAB WITH AS MANY OTHER YOU-TUBERS AS YOU CAN! but be friendly, don't comment on other peoples videos just to do it, actually take an interest in there content learn from each-other hence the finding channels in your genre.

I apologize if I'm telling you stuff you already know or if you didn't actually want to read all this.. I'm just really passionate about YouTube, so thank you is you did read this far & I hope it helps! :)

TheSwedishTraveler

I am a Traveler, A Wanderer, A Thinker
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Congratulations on getting the first 200 subscribers! Maybe aim for 500 next time!