• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

Just hit 500 Subscribers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really nice, since growth is exponential it should take you half the time to reach the next 500 then it took you to reach your first 500, so actually, 1,000 is just around the corner :) congrats!

Quite exciting. Currently at 500 subs and 15,801 views. Halfway to my current goal of 1,000 Subs.

Congrats! :) I'm not close to 500 subs. I only have 16 subscribers- Anyway, enjoy what you do and you will get 1k subscribers in no-time! :D

Congrats! :) I'm not close to 500 subs. I only have 16 subscribers- Anyway, enjoy what you do and you will get 1k subscribers in no-time! :D

16? Muahaha check again. (Hopefully it will of updated by the time you look)

_-----___-----

So as far TC (Thread Creator) goes with getting 500 subs, I am not surprised! Good content and over all just a awesome person.

Keep doing what you do and you will continue to rise!

Wow that's great! I just hit 2,500 subs last night so i know that the next 500 subs will go by much faster than the first! Cheers! good luck!

16? Muahaha check again. (Hopefully it will of updated by the time you look)

_-----___-----

So as far TC (Thread Creator) goes with getting 500 subs, I am not surprised! Good content and over all just a awesome person.

Keep doing what you do and you will continue to rise!

Haha, now I'm closer to 500 subscribers than ever. Muahahahahahahahahaha...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back