• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

Just hit 30,000 Views.

Nice dude - Are you off on your world travels now?
We leave September 2. First we are off to Paris, Italy, Croatia, Greece, Thailand, Australia, Bali, Philippines, and Japan. At least that is the plan who knows where our adventure will take us. We only have the first two weeks booked.

That sounds awesome dude!
its so does, doesn't it. :) can't wait!!!! I've worked a 9-5 job and my passion is adventures and it was killing me inside. It will be awesome if we can make money from youtube doing this but if not oh well... we're still doing it cause we love it.

We leave September 2

maybe plan again, September in Mediterranean is cool only if you are behind a window and watch the rain fall. :p The good part is that you will find extremely low prices on everything as they will be out of season. From Octomber to November (speaking only for Greece, I do not know for other countries) start the prohibitive departure notices and most of the islands might be inacessible. If you plan Urban Tourism you will be fine and your family will have fun, but if you want to explore nature and places, make more research :)

Back