Just got custom thumbnails F*ck yeahhhhh!

Alex B

I'm sooooooo excited to finally have the option to chose my own thumbnails.....problem is I have no clue how to create them. If any of you kind people can follow me through the programs or things I need to make them I would greatly appreciate that. I have a mac for my computer. Any help would be greatly appreciated !

Photoshop is the best.

Or.. Just use a great still frame in the video, it's easy to find a good one in every video

We have templates for photoshop or gimp in the articles resources forum you could use :)

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 2

*Jelly* :cold:[DOUBLEPOST=1346942355,1346942182][/DOUBLEPOST]You do cool stuff *subscribed* :D I hope you can too.

I use GIMP. It's freeeeeeeeee. :D lol

I went to the Photoshop website and got a free 30 day trial. Used the crap out of it. It was sweet. Then when it ran out... I moved on to GIMP. haha

dont think i'll be doing any videos with fairys or hamburgers lol..I have been messing around with photoshop all day with no luck. If you have any tuts or help I would greatly appreciate it! Thanks davion! You the mannn!

The purpose of the template is to create your own from its contents, it has groups of different styles with text to edit easily, for a preview of some of what you can create with them with a little creativity and time see our newest ones on YTtalkTV, some dont use the template but most are variations of it :)

Made a photoshop template - Be sure to check out phazer if you need any inspiration for good thumbnails are directors are pro at them haha!

Attachments

• Thumbnail Template.psd
    156.5 KB · Views: 4
Back