• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

Just Got Accepted to CREATORX!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see it this way: I'm gonna keep making the vlogs/vids I love to make. Getting partnered just means more hard work to get myself where I want, but now I have more tools to use and new people to meet :] I'm definitely gonna keep my spirit going :D
We like this attitude! :) Glad it worked out... congrats!

Congrats bud! I applied too yesterday,waiting for the answer now xD
Good to hear about your application! Replied to another thread with details on timeframe. :)

I have 44'400 total views but only 23 subscribers so dont think I could get a partnership, I get around 200-300 views a day
Actually, views wise you qualify for several networks. Most networks weigh views over subscribers.

Wow, if you can get in with your stats, surely I can get in with mine. Applied.
subs- 150
video views- 7081
channel views- 4850
Most networks, as far as metrics, judge based on your daily/monthly views... not totals. Took a look at your channel. Your average comes out below our normal standard. However, we do consider other factors when reviewing channels, so no point in worrying yet! Regardless, even if your application is denied, you can simply keep uploading consistently and re-apply in 30 days.

Hope that helps!

We like this attitude! :) Glad it worked out... congrats!

Good to hear about your application! Replied to another thread with details on timeframe. :)

Actually, views wise you qualify for several networks. Most networks weigh views over subscribers.

Most networks, as far as metrics, judge based on your daily/monthly views... not totals. Took a look at your channel. Your average comes out below our normal standard. However, we do consider other factors when reviewing channels, so no point in worrying yet! Regardless, even if your application is denied, you can simply keep uploading consistently and re-apply in 30 days.

Hope that helps!
just curious, you mentioned in another thread that we'd have to wait until late this week for the contracts--would the staff be back in the office by now? :] Forgive the enthusiasm, just excited XD

just curious, you mentioned in another thread that we'd have to wait until late this week for the contracts--would the staff be back in the office by now? :] Forgive the enthusiasm, just excited XD
Should get sent by tomorrow sometime. I'll make sure your contract gets prioritized. :)

Forgetting that... even after signing there is going to be awhile to wait. After you sign... we send your channel to YouTube. It can literally take several weeks for them to approve it. It's just part of the process... the actual partnering portion is kind of slow. :/

PS It is possible even the contract could carry over the weekend. Fullscreen in general has a scaled back review staff through the 1st. Most networks and YouTube themselves will be the same way at this time of year.

Should get sent by tomorrow sometime. I'll make sure your contract gets prioritized. :)

Forgetting that... even after signing there is going to be awhile to wait. After you sign... we send your channel to YouTube. It can literally take several weeks for them to approve it. It's just part of the process... the actual partnering portion is kind of slow. :/

PS It is possible even the contract could carry over the weekend. Fullscreen in general has a scaled back review staff through the 1st. Most networks and YouTube themselves will be the same way at this time of year.
ah, I understand.

and figured about the partnering portion. just thought the sooner the contract part, the sooner the other stuff :].

I'll sit tight.

Thanks! :]

ah, I understand.

and figured about the partnering portion. just thought the sooner the contract part, the sooner the other stuff :].

I'll sit tight.

Thanks! :]
No worries... we're antsy too! haha

Great time to sit down and make some New Year's resolutions while waiting. lol

Wooooooooooo ;) i wonder when or how i'll get the criteria that i need to join creator x :( it just shows you have the motivation and patience + personality :p that people want to make videos and to entertain.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back