Just Gameplay videos. Got any? Post them. Else, they're just mine.

What did you like about Battlefield: Bad Company 2?

• Total voters

MZ-101

I've Got It
My Gaming Videos
(You can post yours as well...)
So welcome to this Thread motha' fuckers...! It's the place where I post my Gaming videos. you'll mostly see Battlefield because, that's what I play most of the time. I've got awesome videos. I've been uploading videos for a very long time so, I kinda' understood how the whole thing works but, hasn't been fortunate with Subscribers or Views. Although, lately it seems to be picking up which I'm really happy and proud of.

If you love Battlefield? Then this is your Channel. If you love Gaming? This is also your Channel. Since, I play other games than just being Battlefield. But, that's what you'll mostly see. I make Commentaries about anything I find interesting.

So, if you enjoy Gaming? Then, what you waiting for!?! f*****g Subscribe!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnWAjHWYXVpJ4pi-a4fnerg

Here's an awesome video for you guys to checkout...!

Lastly, would you mind answering my poll. I'm making a new series about it.[DOUBLEPOST=1420599727,1420599622][/DOUBLEPOST]
Christmas/New years video...! Top 5 games of 2014 & 2015

Awesome new video with ma' new buddies at Geez Games...! don't forget to Subscribe!

[DOUBLEPOST=1420857312,1420857244][/DOUBLEPOST]
If you're up for some more... Checkout what's new with battlefield. Also, Don't forget to Subscribe! it really helps a lot.

[DOUBLEPOST=1420857475][/DOUBLEPOST]
...And just to put the cherry on top... Checkout whether Battlefield: Bad Company 3 is happening or not. Subscribe!!

WELL I might as well post here!

Hows the audio & text edits looking?
Completely loved the video, man. It was awesome! Try looking at my channel. I've got awesome videos. I've been told that my videos are editing pretty well on multiple occasions. So, let me know whatcha' think? Subscribe if you enjoyed my videos... Here's a video to present to you:

[DOUBLEPOST=1420983728,1420983009][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hows The Editing on this pal?
Just to continue with a bit of extras from YouTube comment. Your Thumbnail is quality. The only real (sort of) problems I found is that you were a little and you're not. You looked like it or maybe just tired and your video is kinda' slow. You could've cut out a minute by being a little upbeat and more energetic. You're fine now but, I think that this would make you even better...

[DOUBLEPOST=1420984307][/DOUBLEPOST]Hey, guys. I could use your help with something. I want you guys to reply to me about this... What do you think of Battlefield: Bad Company 2? More importantly. What was your most favorite feature about Bad Company 2? I already have a vote casting at the top of my page. So, if you want to give a quick answer? It's up there. However, if you want to be in depth and specific which is recommended more?. Then, that's even better as I need a more in depth answer to know exactly what you liked about that game. The reason I'm doing this is because, I have a series the my first will be uploaded tomorrow hopefully and all I'm waiting for is your guys answer. Here's a video to get started if you need it:

[DOUBLEPOST=1421056091][/DOUBLEPOST]M
Hows The Editing on this pal?
Maybe you can feature me in your next Shout out?

Thank you guys for responding. Here's your Thoughts on Bad Company 2 and my first video of my new Series "Understanding Bad Company 2"

Subscribe!

Last edited:
Back