Just curious....

4 away from it now lol. Taking me 4 years and I think it's largely because I've been very inconsistent until now.

I have been consistant on Mondays and Fridays...Maybe I need other subject matter. Always open to suggestion though.[DOUBLEPOST=1500844533,1500844439][/DOUBLEPOST]
4 away from it now lol. Taking me 4 years and I think it's largely because I've been very inconsistent until now.

I have been consistent on Mondays and Fridays...Maybe I need other subject matter. Always open to suggestions to increase the count.

Cheers,
Scott[DOUBLEPOST=1500844562][/DOUBLEPOST]
Someone just asked the same question a few days ago.

Oh, thanks, never saw it.

Well, supposedly the more you post, the more Youtube sees you as an "authority" on what you post about. So keep plugging away and it should help.

Well, I have made 4 videos In the last year, but I have 74 subs. I have only been working on my channel in the last 2 months. So In perspective, It has taken me 2 months to get around 60 subs. I know I'm not at 100 yet, but the milestone is close! Its close for you too! Keep grinding!

took me about 3 weeks :) im at 1k now took 8 months but i took a 5 month break :( my f13 videos are a HUGE hit so i think thats what helped me :)

took me about 3 weeks :) im at 1k now took 8 months but i took a 5 month break :( my f13 videos are a HUGE hit so i think thats what helped me :)

Congrats....That is quick to over a 1000 subs. I guess I have to find a "series" of videos that boost my subscriber base. I'll keep plugging.

Cheers,
Scott

Back