Mr Danny

Super Poster

PLEASE let me share with your my favourite flavours of the month. I swear it's not as dumb as it sounds. That's a lie. Maybe it is. I mean it definitely is. But... yeah. FLAVOURITES IS A GREAT PUN THOUGH!

Haha flavourites. I love that pun and I loved the video! You're hilarious! Just some constructive criticism though (I know you didn't ask so you can ignore if you like) I found the video a little too quiet so I think you should up the audio a bit but seriously, you're so funny! Loved the video!

Haha flavourites. I love that pun and I loved the video! You're hilarious! Just some constructive criticism though (I know you didn't ask so you can ignore if you like) I found the video a little too quiet so I think you should up the audio a bit but seriously, you're so funny! Loved the video!
I LOVE CRITICISM! Please give me any whenever you want and about whatever you want! That's how people grow! And I will definitely work on that. In fact, I've gotten 1 or 2 comments about that too, so don't worry, you're not alone in that opinion. Thanks for the help, seriously! (no sarcasm for once) :)

Back