JUMP-CUT ABUSE!!!

Grant Casual

Future Famous Vlogger Without Big Hair
Hey guys! it's been awhile since i posted anything on here, but today i did a video where i pretty much jump-cutted an entire video and had to say one word at a time and move to a different part of the room to say another room and edit it together. This is an example of something original, creative, and something different if you are thinking of doin something different on your channel. Be Sure to SUBSCRIBE if you liked it!!!

cheers!

Well done.. I normally hate jump cuts.. but your took it did it in way that made me smile... I am glad I am subscribed already to your channel... You inspire my creativity.

Well done.. I normally hate jump cuts.. but your took it did it in way that made me smile... I am glad I am subscribed already to your channel... You inspire my creativity.
I usually do jump-cuts in my videos. However, one word every time and cutting inbetween in a different position? that's priceless and different than what you could expect it to be, btw, thanks for subscribing already XD!

I usually do jump-cuts in my videos. However, one word every time and cutting inbetween in a different position? that's priceless and different than what you could expect it to be, btw, thanks for subscribing already XD!
It was totally a great idea... I liked it alot.. Also did the posters on your wall.. Very Cool

Back