JohnKenShow Tagged Me and You Can Too!

IsntChrisL

Easily Distracted
Sir @JohnKenShow tagged me in his Apocolyptic Tag video and I decided that this was the perfect excuse to not have to come up with a new idea this week. Please share your thoughts.

@Vicboss (You gonna make one?!) @Comconoclast (looking forward to yours!) @Katherinejane001 (I challenge you to make one of these while singing the entire time... backwards) @SabrinaKom (I know that your channel would have done this justice)

Sir @JohnKenShow tagged me in his Apocolyptic Tag video and I decided that this was the perfect excuse to not have to come up with a new idea this week. Please share your thoughts.

@Vicboss (You gonna make one?!) @Comconoclast (looking forward to yours!) @Katherinejane001 (I challenge you to make one of these while singing the entire time... backwards) @SabrinaKom (I know that your channel would have done this justice)
It was brilliantly executed. WELL DONE.

Heheheh will watch a bit later!!!!!

Back