Gaming JD TV, looking for collaborations!

JD TV

What's up guys!

My name is Jonny and my YouTube channel is called JD TV. I'm on YouTube since 2 months now, uploading gaming videos regularly. It's always an awesome thing to meet new people, who share the same hobby as you right? So I'm looking for some people who want to collab with me for one or more videos!

My games:

Currently I'm playing Fifa 17 and F1 2016 on PS4. In the future, I will also upload Battlefield 1 Gameplay videos for sure!

How do I record?

I capture my gameplay with the Elgato Game Capture and I record my audio with it also, using Skype.

Requirements:

Since I am not a big YouTuber I can't have high requirements to collab with me. And I definitely think that everybody deserves the opportunity to grow on YouTube. The only requirements I have is that you should at least have 50 Subscribers and you should be at least 16 years old. I hope you guys understand this, since I am 19 years old myself. Also, I would prefer it, if the audio that we would record, would be recorded on Skype. I basically have my microphone plugged in my PC and not on my PS4. So we could record the Team Chat audio on Skype, while playing the game on the PS4. Of course, I'm always open for more ideas.

Are you interested? Leave a comment on this post and let me know!

- Jonny

hello i am ed and my channel is alpha ed and i am down to do some collab but i am only 23 subs right now. but hopefully be more soon

Back