Gaming JackSepticEye Tribute Video.

RabiesJack

Hello Ladies and Gentlemen. This post is dedicated to those who are fans of JackSepticEye, I know personally he has had a large influence on my person and the way I spend my day.

That's why I think it's only fitting that we make something to give back to him, for all of his hilarious videos! And that's why I want to make him a tribute video. In the past they have been made for Markiplier. But I think it's time that Jack receives one too.

We will need many volunteers for this to work, otherwise it will be pointless and it won't really be a tribute but just some people saying thank you.

What do I need? Well, I would like a small, video of yourself, saying Thanks to Jack. He has been a big influence of the lives of many, and a small video, of just yourself saying thank you for his videos, stating that you love them or whatever you wish. Leave a message, hopefully he will see the final product.

Sometimes this is what youtubers need, something to remind them why they're making videos, to make them feel warm and it's always great to be praised. It would also be a big plus if you could end the video by saying, Bye Jack, something little like this that I can end the video on.

Please, email me your submissions at jacklewisgrahamm@hotmail.com with Subject JackTribute.

Thank you.

Back