• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

Ive doubled my subscribers in 3 days

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats dude! What were the numbers? It would mean so much more fi you went from 500 subs to 1500 subs than from 5 to 15 or 1 to 3 lol. nevertheless, congrats!

Congrats dude! What were the numbers? It would mean so much more fi you went from 500 subs to 1500 subs than from 5 to 15 or 1 to 3 lol. nevertheless, congrats!

Your cat video is the weirdest thing i have every seen, but funny!

I went from 45- 92

quite jump i believe

I recently had influx of subscribers and a couple of my videos have boomed in views!

Hopefully its keeps going!
First of congrats that is good, but just to point out something about what you said in the second part of your statement, those couple of videos that have boomed in views have hit a niche of viewers, for that you that should mean that you will continue to create those type of videos considering that more people are watching and subscribing because of them

had the same thing happen to a few of my videos recently... seeing those spikes in the analytics feels great. Congrats man, keep making the content that made em subscribe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back