I've been thinking hard about getting a partnership soon

Who should I go with

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

NoMoreHero07

YTtalk Mad
So recently I've been thinking really hard about getting a partnership. I don't know who should I choose since I am skeptical about it, so far I'm thinking of joining RPM, Freedom, and Fullscreen.

Which is the best choice among them and why? Or should I just wait and let my channel grow more? I would love to know.

Here is the deal, there is absolutely 0 reason as to why you should go for a partnership with 1k total views. And honestly if a network accepts that then they are doing something wrong. As a personal target you want to have about 500 views per day before you even consider joining a network. For most people the biggest difference between just youtube partner and a network partner is that you can earn more with a network due to their slightly higher CPM's in some cases and better ad saturation. And in your case you haven't really even made a dollar yet with your channel so its way too early to think about a network. Grow your channel, then if you are still looking for help on joining a network feel free to contact me personally or ask for general help.

Here is the deal, there is absolutely 0 reason as to why you should go for a partnership with 1k total views. And honestly if a network accepts that then they are doing something wrong. As a personal target you want to have about 500 views per day before you even consider joining a network. For most people the biggest difference between just youtube partner and a network partner is that you can earn more with a network due to their slightly higher CPM's in some cases and better ad saturation. And in your case you haven't really even made a dollar yet with your channel so its way too early to think about a network. Grow your channel, then if you are still looking for help on joining a network feel free to contact me personally or ask for general help.

I see, alright thank you for that. :)

Back